Thursday, December 8, 2016

Ate Jojie's prayers for me, Prayer 1 || John Pesebre

(Credit)

NOTE: Ate Jojie Miranda, a cancer survivor sends me these very nice prayers every week. These are just beautiful prayers from a heart consumed by trust and adoration in God. I come back to these prayers from time to time and remember the spiritual struggles and joys of my life when I received them.

Inspiring Tuesday to you!

Jesus loves you more than you can ever know!  His grace flows to you like His anointing oil, His compassion for you covers you like the morning due over the mountains!

I lift you up to our Abba God and your family today that His grace inspire you to conquer and receive your rewards today!
I pray that the Holy Spirit fill your heart with His wisdom to lead you and guide you to happiness,  success, and significance! Hallelujah!

May each person in your home be completely healed and be favoured in God's eyes.

I pray that you dance in your love for God and you sing Him praises of how much faithful He is to you!

Shout victory over yourself! Declare life over your body! Command power over your heart and mind in Jesus' name!
I claim this verse for you in Exodus 33:17 - *And the Lord said to (you), “This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.”*

I pray that the Holy Spirit wash you with His pure water and you rise above brightly shining His glory in Jesus' name!

I pray these for you in great expectations in the name of *JESUS CHRIST OUR GOOD AND GENEROUS LORD!* Amen!
Read and bask in *Psalm 2*

Verse for you: v.8 *Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sagot sa Probability na Bersyon ng Problem of Evil, Part 2 | John Ricafrente Pesebre

This is now part 2 of our our response to the probability version of the problem of evil na nagsasabi: Nagpapatunay daw po ang ating mga kar...