Thursday, December 8, 2016

Ate Jojie's prayers for me, Prayer 2 || John Pesebre

(Credit)

NOTE: Ate Jojie Miranda, a cancer survivor sends me these very nice prayers every week. These are just beautiful prayers from a heart consumed by trust and adoration in God. I come back to these prayers from time to time and remember the spiritual struggles and joys of my life when I received them.

Smiling Saturday to you!

The majestic grace of our Father God be upon you and your family with the joy of Jesus our Lord! Amen!

May our Lord Jesus raise you up today with His mighty arms and bless you with strength to begin and finish your day in victory!

I pray that your heart be energized with His assuring grace, embracing you with comfort and mercy.

I pray that your needs ne met today and that our God give you more so you could share to others!

I ask that our Jehovah Rophi heal you and your whole family from all kinds of sicknesses, in Jesus's name.

I speak blessings and favours cover you and your family, and our God be glorified in you all.

With gratefulness I pray these for you in the name of *JESUS CHRIST OUR EVER FAITHFUL SAVIOUR AND LORD!* Amen!

Grow and glow, & go...
read *Psalm 86*

Verse for you: v.13
"For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sagot sa Probability na Bersyon ng Problem of Evil, Part 2 | John Ricafrente Pesebre

This is now part 2 of our our response to the probability version of the problem of evil na nagsasabi: Nagpapatunay daw po ang ating mga kar...